Thursday, February 17, 2011

Election Crap!!

Election crap is back again, a time to test our fears and face our rioters! Some of us are not on that shit, it'll be business as usual until that tear gas canister interupts our good living.

In the meantime, I stumbled upon the "Ghetto Bible", a project some punks are trying to do so as "to get the kids to read the bible", whether it'll work is the wildest guess, but as a sample, they released the 10 commandments, just to see the public's reaction, and here they are;

1. I beez God. Don' beez dissin me wit otha godz.

2. Don' beez makin no hood ornaments like nothin in my crib, anythang upstayrs, orr anythang anywherz elz.

3. Don' beez usin my name 'n a wack way - homey don' play dat.

4. Y'all betta be keepin da sabbathh.

5. Don' dis ya mama ... an if ya know whoz ya daddy beez, don' dis him neither.

6. Don' cap ya bros.

7. Don' cheat on ya babies' mama.

8. Don' be liftin no goods.

9. Don' be lyin an' snitchin on ya homies.

10. Don' be eyein' ya homie's crib, ride, or nothin.

I hope to read the rest of it someday, if there are no riots.

Go thee forth and vote wisely, and cause chaos not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaaaa...

Good one! Kids will surely relate to them pimped rules.

Votes don't matter no more. Watch that Gaddafi space

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...