Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bumper stickers!!

Who the hell is responsible for the rising number of bumper stickers in town? Especially the Jesus stuff! Boy, that stuff is misleading, I just be wishing accidents upon these chaps, peep this;
“This car is powered by the blood of Jesus” – what am trying to figure is, is it unleaded or premium or just plain ol’ kerosene mixed with blessed/holy water from Christ the King church? Oh wait driver, is the blood of Jesus that powers this car as expensive as regular fuel? 2,000/=? We are jealous!

“Baby on board” – In case you haven’t known, a proposal has been drafted in parliament to allow these bu school buses that ferry the little bundles of joy to and fro expensive Daffodils be given sirens and a right of way! So, if you be on the road and hear a siren, you have to pull over, but this time you will not see the usual “ambulance” or “Police”, but a big sticker “BABIES ON BOARD!!”

“Budonian” “Budo Parent” “Former student of Budo” “My sister is in Budo” “I drove past Budo” “I know the head cook of Budo” “I almost joined Budo” “My boss was in Budo”

This Budo thing caught chaps like the red eye! Now you will find “Proud to be associated with Lady Damali Nursery and Primary school”, you just be like “where the fuck is that??”

Some stickers are otherwise nice, u be there on a slow Monday morning and you read this shit and it just makes your day, heck, your week, and I have taken the liberty to copy them here, fuck copyright bullshit!

“I love animals…..they taste great!!”

“When I grow up, I want to be a Pajero” – Seen on a Toyota Starlet!

“He who laughs last…..thinks slowest!”

“Hard work pays off in future…..laziness pays off now!”

“Consciousness …… that annoying time between naps”

“I don’t suffer from insanity…..I enjoy every minute of it!”

“Where there’s a will….I want to be in it!”

“I want to walk a mile in his shoes….coz first of all, al have his shoes, and al be a mile away!”

“Few women admit their age…..few men act theirs”

“Women can fake an orgasm…..men fake ENTIRE relationships!”

“Make yourself at home….clean my kitchen!”

“It’s not hard to meet expenses…they are everywhere!”

“Judge – The person who determines who has a better lawyer!”

“Reality is the only obstacle to happiness!”

“I intend to live forever…so far so good!”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL @ “When I grow up, I want to be a Pajero” – Seen on a Toyota Starlet!

You missed out 'My other car is a range rover'... or some such.

Smith Oba said...

Someone has that already?? Too original and ballistic!

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...