Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sound of music

In 1999, we grew older, and bolder, so we did the remix of the sound of music song, y'all remember Do, a deer, a female deer!!

Who doesnt? So we, the young hip hunks that we were, and used to call money "Dough", decided to do the bar re-mix, and heres how it goes:

Dough..with which i buy my beer,

Ray.....the guy i buy it frooomm,

Me.....the guy, who drinks that beer,

Far.....the distance to the baaar,

So, I think i'll hav that beeeer,

La, the guy who steals my beeer,

Tea, no thanks al have my beeer,

That will bring us bak to dough dough dough doug!!!

Back to office!!!

No comments:

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...