Monday, August 9, 2010

Post No. 200!!

This is the 200th post, no wonder I have lost my writing mojo! I first checked under the kitchen sink, wapi, just some young roaches lounging on “a day at the beach”. Then I checked under the cushions of the couch, only to find some lose 50 bucks coins! What about???!!

I started spewing out nonsense in around Aug ’08, so this makes it 100 a year. If one had a “word checker” and scanned through this blog, he would be hit with such profanities he / she may beg to sign out before the timer at the cafĂ© has even closed.

Words like “bullshit, punk, lumpen, pumpkin and Budo fellas” make my day. I am the guy Satan warned you about in Revelations, the prophet of doom and the rebel without a cause, the guy nature sent to piss everyone off!

Now that we are done with the introductions, let’s randomly type some shit so the blog dashboard can finally show “200 posts”

I've been thinking, what the hell (there go more curse words) do musicians want from us? We be there chilling for a song and the bastards (again!!! Woo hoo) are asking us questions? How are we supposed to answer these chaps? Pur example….

Culture club: Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

Yes bitch, I want to grind you with an axe and steal yo girlfriend (make u cry like a little sissy piglet!). Unfortunately my song with the reply couldn’t get to culture club so this is the farthest I can take this reply. Howsomever, this song may not have been written so we can reply to it, but rather, for the lousy chicks at Kibubura Girls High school to use it to send as “deds” to their farmer boy friends across at Kinyasano Boys Day and Boarding, somthn’ of the sorts:

Dear Kapere,

As the pen dangles perpendicular to the writing pad lying here on my desk, I am only thinking about your smile. You are the executive prime minister of my heart, and I love you more than cabbages! So why is it that you did not mic mac me a reply after I clearly asked you to read, relax, rewind and reply my last letter that was zoomed to your humble abode? I feel broken in the heart like Maama Proscovia’s cooking pot!! Prease prease, don’t let me down.

Deds: Do you really want to hurt me?? Do you really want to make me cry – by hen sink!

Song Question numero deaux: Why don’t we fall in love? – Amerie.

Ok!!

Song question 3: Why does it hurt so bad? – Whitney and Cece.

Well whitney, I talked to “Gad” yesterday, he said that the punk Adam went and ate some shit he wasn’t ‘pposed to, so we were sent down here to haha! Shit will be tight, if u are a celeb and u fuck up, be sure to catch it on “have you hahad”, in the New Vision.

Song question 4: Who let the dogs out? – The bahima men….no no, the Baha Men.

Well, I have no clue. The dogs are out? How many? Shouldn’t we call some KCC environmental chaps to check out this thing? Ah what the heck, al figure out who let these dogs out in a bit!

Well there are several ways to answer these songs, just like there are several ways to skin a rat. The ultimate question however is, why on earth would anyone be skinning a rat? We have enuff districts already!

With this aimless, pointless and useless compilation of words, I declare post number 200 done!

That’s all folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGS on hitting the big 2.

You need to get them archived!!

Good sheit in there

Smith Oba said...

Sench u "Anonymous"

Ballistiq said...

Why are you attacking ny old schools???

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...