Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Agony Aunt!!

This is today’s agony Aunt letter as stolen from some email forward;

Dear Miriam,

The other day I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV as usual.
I hadn’t gone a hundred meters down the road when my engine conked out screeched to a halt, so i walked back home.

I walked back home to get my husbands help. When I got home, I found him in the bedroom. I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was parading in front of the mirror dressed in my underwear and high heeled shoes, and he was wearing my make up.

I am 32, my husband 34 and we have been married 12 years. When I confronted him, he tried to make out that he had dressed up in my lingerie because he couldn’t find his own underwear. But when I asked him about the makeup, he broke down and admitted that he has been wearing them for 6 months. I told him it had to stop or I would leave him.

He was made redundant from his home and says it has made him depressed so he finds solace in trying to be me. Ever since I gave him the ultimatum, he has become increasingly distanced and I don’t feel I can go through this anymore. Please, can you help?

Martha.

Miriam says……..Martha, a car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults in the engine. Start by checking there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee line holding the vacuum pipes onto the inlet fold. If none of these helps, it could be that the fuel pump is faulty causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor chamber. Hope that helped.

Now if that’s not Agony Aunt, then I don’t know what people want!

2 comments:

Ms.Drama said...

i "almost" skipped this....until i read the lingerie & makeup bit..
lakini yo rather the most hilarious...
hahahaha
yea yea am back to creatively procrastinating so yes u will be seeing quite abit of me online ;-)

Anonymous said...

ha haaa...too original! Aunt Agony rocks! Talk of misdirection curing you.

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...