Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ghetto Prez

Al take a few moments to vent out my rage at this pumpkin. His music may be liked alright, but his lifestyle is too weak! I just saw this chap on NTV announcing his upcoming “un plugged” show to be at silk, and the chap was like; (read as is, for realistic effect)

“Aki chuali, di si show willi be ini pulagedi, noti outu pu laggedi” I bet he was trying to say “actually this show will be in plugged, not out plugged”, leaving the question begging, “what the hell is in plugged?” Is this guy high?! I imagine an interview with this nappy head;

Reporter: Mr Wine, u have proclaimed yo self the ghetto president, were u elected?

BW: Aki chualli, I am de best in de inda-su-tu-ri!!

Reporter: Yo wife is Barbie, do u call her Barbie doll?

BW: aki chualli, what is Barbie doll?

Reporter: Never mind, why don’t u go to the ghetto parliament, smoke some of your flowers then come back for a more ballistic interview!

(5 minutes later, he re appears, with jewellery all over the place)

BW: Ya man rasta man wat aguan, big tings a gwan man, big ups to jah rastafari mama baby rememba dat!!

Reporter: What the hell did u just do!

BW: Mi a fi tell dem rasta man de ganja republic man of Uganja big ups to his excellency de ghetto president shhhaaa!!

Reporter: Sir, I gotta go now.

BW: Memba to tell dem rasta fans a mine, mi show will be in-plugged man, carry de ganja and smoka weeda, stinka weeda, and drinka weeda, cchaaa!!!

Reporter: Did u just some weed?

BW: Me a fi tell dem, me smoke ganja and me spread nuttin but propaganja, tell em dat mama baby!

Reporter: Who the hell is mama baby?

BW: Dats di intro to mi first it song! It was a it, skreik to number 1! Tell em dat mama……….

Reporter: Aaaaannnnnd CUT!!!

No comments:

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...