Sunday, March 14, 2010

A forward from some anonymous chap!!

SEYA’S LETTER ( WHY AM LEAVING DP )

Dear Ugandans, today the fourteenth 2 thousand two two thousand ten (14-02-2010) this is your Mayor Seya writing to you. It is very sadi and surprise that I lose DP President to Norbert Mao yet I have been in DP for long ago, I have been in that party for 34 years old. DP has now become a party of robbers, even young man are now robbers.

Mao is still a young man who was born tomorrow when I was seeing and looking, when he was in nursery school, I was already big man with a shop on Uganda House.

Friends I need your support and caring because I want to form my own political party called SSP ( Social Security Party ) I am going to leave DP because they are now robbers, They steal me. I even have 8 reasons how they steal me in Mbale;

1. They decided to count votes at night when am feeling sleep.

2. Mao used ghost voters, all the ghosts from gulu voted for him.

3. There was also Makerere science especially Lumumba science. Mao was giving voters sweets to vote for him.

4. The people counting votes were using fingers and bottle tops to tally votes.

5. Mao was using American English to confuse the voters.

6. Mao used UPE kids to vote for him claiming they are not kids but just short people.

7. They hired Sudanese ninjas who disappeared with my votes at night.

8. This old bachelor called OO and Ssekids were campaigning for Mao when people were voting.

People with those 8 points you can clearly see how they steal me in Mbale. That is why am forming my political party and I know I can win elections because I have many people in higher places. I am the newer Obama of Uganda.

I am calling upon my friends in Goliath investments and Zadok to help me campaign. My OBs remember me, “BY THE WAY DON’T FORGOTTEN THAT WE WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL LONG LONG TIME AGO.’’

My friends Zadok, Joshua, Allan, Phil, Jude, Nico and Geoffrey , I have appointed you my campaign managers. You are going to use makerere science to give all Ugandans sweets when am campaigning. If we win, you will become ministers.

People of Uganda if you vote for me: I will do the following for you;

1. I will give everyone Federo which is real not ants wings. I will even recognize the Uganja republic of Bobi wine.

2. I will put bore holes in every home so that there is clean water every where you go.

3. I will improve Bwaise and Kalerwe, I will make them hills like Naguru. We shall pour soils in Bwaise up to when it becomes a hill with no flooding.

4. I will build better roads like those in UK. The roads will be double Decker.

5. I will repair the clock tower and buy new batteries for the clock.

6. I will build another City Garden in Kawempe like that Silver City.

7. I will give everyone mobile phones and pakalast for a whole year.

YOURS TRULY, SEYA.

1 comment:

OfficialSerj said...

8. I will cure both good and bird flu.

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...