Tuesday, October 28, 2008

African Reconciliations

Africa should be re-named “peace talks”, what with all these reconciliations that never end, or maybe its time for all the old geezers to step aside for we hip, young Obamas to run the show. In Kenya, there were peace talks, the old geezer refused to leave, but his understudy realised he was wasting time, so he settled for Prime minister, which is not entirely bad, coz when we were growing up and were sending love letters, we would be like “you are the prime minister of my heart”, not the Prezident!!! So he picked a few tips from this.

In Zimbabwe, the situation gets more precarious by the day! I still don’t get how u can line up for bread, and just let things be! I would have been rioting on a daily! And they even have the audacity to send a chap to the big brother house, what the hell will he do if he won the 100 thousand dollars? Buy a packet of buns for his family? Or better yet, buy extra salt to last 2 weeks?

Now this Mugabe chap, I always defend him when I sense a presence of the British, coz he is our son, but when it comes to a one on one, WHAT THE HELL OLD MAN? Just today they announced that SADC, a conglomerate of some South African countries had failed to mediate, now they want the mediation to be done by the entire African continent! Then after that, the show will be taken to the UN for world talks, then after all this has failed Neil Armstrong will be re-called from retirement to take Morgan and Mugabe to the moon, where a summit of all space creatures shall do the mediation. Yoda, the little green chap from Star Wars, will start the proceedings;

Yoda: I sense a force of failed reconciliation, induce u to the jedi knight, I shall.

Mugabe: We shall not sell our country to traitors, like Morgan here.

Yoda: Reconcile u, I will! Give bak the farms to the whites, I propose! Feed the nation, u shall!

Morgan: Wama me, I only want the ministry which has the police, coz am tired of being battered and arrested and my passport confiscated!

Anakin Skywalker: Greetings earthlings, u chaps are always fighting. I sent my spirits to Joseph Kony, but he has refused to listen. I sent the spirits to Laurent Nkunda, but he is practically not on my shit! I sent the sprits Omar El Warid Wahab Bashir in Darfur, neva to answer my call. Heck, I even sent the spirits to “the professional kampala rioters and noise makers inc”, but they said they were receiving more dimes from an un named source, just to riot! The council suggests we take over earth!

Mugabe: We shall resist any outside force.

Grace Mugabe: Hold on darling, maybe they will bring more shopping malls for me to get fancier stuff. Let them come please please please!!

Mugabe: OK!!

Yoda: May the force be with u!!

No comments:

Motivational Keynote Forgers

There’s a new fad in town, and no, it’s not the KCCA buses with those cool number plates, I need to get me one o’ those, they are like per...